- Your Government
- Boards & Committees J - Z
- Planning Board
- 7:30 p.m.
- 1st and 3rd Monday of every month (Exceptions for holidays. Check Calendar for details)
- Virtual Via Zoom
- For Meeting Link, email Planning@Redhookny.gov
- Include your name, address and phone number in your email
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval.
View Most Recent Agendas and Minutes
The Planning Board is a seven year appointment, comprised of 7 members. The Board maintains one part-time clerk.
- Chair - Sam Phelan
- Kristina Dousharm
- Arthur Salman
- Karen Smythe
- Maxine Coleman
- Secretary to the Board PT - Katie Khakhar
- Liaison - Christine Kane
Currently, there are two vacancies on the Planning Board. If you are interested in applying to be a member of the board, please email your resume to both
- Katie Khakhar. Clerk for the Board: email@example.com and
- Deanna Cochran, Town Clerk: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lisa Foscolo
All applicants to the Planning Board should obtain a referral, also known as a "determination", from the Zoning and Building Department.
To be placed on an agenda, application fees and three paper copies of all application materials should be submitted to the Planning Office by 12 noon 10 days prior to the meeting date. Check the 2023 Dates and Deadlines list for submission dates. An electronic copy of each document should be emailed to email@example.com
For Basic application forms, click on the following links:
Minor Subdivision (For four lots or less. For Major Subdivisions, contact the Planning Office)
Certificate of Appropriateness
- All applications should include a Short Environmental Assessment Form (please complete part 1 only).
-Applicants who wish to be represented by someone else at Board Meeting should submit an Owner Consent Form.
- If the applicant's property is within 500 feet of a working farm, an Agricultural Data Statement should be submitted. (if you are unsure, the Planning Board Clerk can assist you.)
Planning Department Office hours are: Tuesday, Wednesday, & Thursday 10-1.
Call Ahead for Appointments outside of these hours.