TOWN OF RED HOOK
7340 South Broadway
Red Hook, NY 12571
Phone (845) 758-4600
Fax (845) 758-5313
Contact: Robert McKeon, Supervisor FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Phone: (845) 758-4622 March 27, 2019
FISCAL YEAR 2018 ANNUAL UPDATE DOCUMENT RESULTS
I am pleased to share with you the Town of Red Hook’s 2018 Fiscal Year End Financial Report filed with the NYS Comptroller’s Office.
Once again, these superior results occurred without increasing taxes (3rd successive year).
Among the highlights:
• STRONG FUND BALANCE LEVELS
• SIGNIFICANT FUNDING ADDED TOWARDS CAPITAL PROJECTS
- Expanding recreational park facilities and programs for people of all ages and abilities
- Municipal campus retrofit
- Recycling Center Paving
- REVENUES RISE, BENEFIT COSTS ESCALATE
• S & P UPGRADES RATING (2016) TO AA ON IMPROVED MANAGEMENT
• 2017 NYS COMPTROLLER LOCAL FISCAL STRESS REPORT FACTOR
1.7% VS. 7.9% - A NEAR PERFECT RATING
The Town of Red Hook’s economy continues to grow; with a tax base that is now up $24 million since 2015.
To view the complete report, click here