EXCLUSIVE MEMBERSHIP PERIOD OPENS UP FOR TOWN RESIDENTS TO JOIN
RED HOOK / TIVOLI COMMUNITY SOLAR PROJECT
- No fee to join or to exit
- The Community Solar Program is a creation of the three municipalities: Town of Red Hook, Villages of Red Hook & Tivoli
- Designed to provide approximately a 10% savings and an opportunity for residents and small businesses to support clean energy.
Fun facts: The Red Hook Community Solar Project
1. Will produce over 3,000,000 kwh of clean energy every year
- the equivalent of taking 450 vehicles off the road
2. All the municipal electric accounts will be anchor members, saving everyone tax dollars
- the Town of Red Hook has the option to purchase the system in 7 years, resulting in even greater savings thereafter
Exclusive period ends soon. For more information or to join, log onto https://suncommon.com/hudson-valley/red-hook-community-solar/ or call 1-866-452-7652.
Information sessions will be held on: August 2nd - Red Hook Library 4:30 p.m. – 7:30 p.m.
August 3rd - Tivoli Village Hall, 3rd floor, 11 a.m. – 1 p.m.