Form Center

By signing in or creating an account, some fields will auto-populate with your information and your submitted forms will be saved and accessible to you.

Planning Board

  1. Short Environmental Assessment Form

    Environmental Assessment Form


  1. Accident / Incident Report
  2. Participant Permission Form
  1. Park Pavilion Reservation

    This form is required to be filled out in order to reserve the Red Hook Rec Park Pavilion for use.

Town Clerk

  1. FOIL Request Form- Application for Public Access to Records

    The form used by the public to request access to public records.